FORMS AND INFO
What Forms and Info Do I Need ?
The supporting information required for a loan application differs depending on the type of finance you need. In all cases, we require a completed Needs Analysis Questionnaire (with signed Privacy Consent) to help understand who you are, what your needs and circumstances are and to determine the best possible step forward for a finance approval. The most common supporting information we ask to accompany this is:
- ID – Copy of licence (front & back), Medicare and Passport (if avail)
- INCOME VERIFICATION –
- PAYG – 2 x recent payslips and previous year’s PAYG Payment Summary
- SELF EMPLOYED FULL DOC – past 2 year’s business and personal tax returns, financial statements and ATO Notices of Assessment
- SELF EMPLOYED ALT DOC – BAS or Bank Statements or signed Accountant’s verification to support your declaration (you will be instructed depending on lender requirements)
- PROPERTY / ASSET INFORMATION (if applic) – Rates notices for existing properties owned. Purchase contracts for properties being purchased. Tax invoices/buyer’s orders for vehicles or other assets being purchased.
How do I apply?
You have two options to make an immediate enquiry and start the process…
- 1. Click here to start a detailed enquiry
When submitting a DETAILED ENQUIRY, attach as much supporting information as you can to assist our assessment.
- 2. Fill in your brief information below and a consultant will contact you to discuss further